Senior Physician Executive (80-100% administrative) at a 3,000+ bed healthcare system with a Level I Trauma Center in a booming Florida city
Join the Executive Leadership Team in a rapidly-expanding healthcare organization
- Not-for-profit Florida Healthcare system in a booming cosmopolitan city
- 3,200-bed system
- 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs
- 1,000 employed physicians
- $7,100,000,00 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting quickly
- Critical Care Fellowship established in 2010
- Collaborate with world-class specialists and departments
Corporate Director, Critical Care Medicine
- Senior Executive position – 80-100% Administrative
- Manage entire department including doctors (currently 25) and Medical Directors (currently 5)
- Standardize and integrate best practices into a comprehensive service line spanning 5 counties while developing specialized programs and innovative care models including telehealth
- Oversee several major expansion efforts within the department immediately:
- Increase size of ICUs at 5 of the hospitals utilizing the critical care service
- Expand service line to other hospitals within the system
- Open new specialty units such as a closed CV-ICU in collaboration with the 70+ physician cardiovascular group to support a new advanced heart failure program and allow for the system’s first transplant program
- Assist and direct recruitment of 16 top-tier critical care physicians across multiple facilities and disciplines including medicine, pulmonary, cardiac/vascular (including ECMO), and neurology
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and probably the best family-oriented amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with senior leadership, critical care physicians/directors, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs including over 50 physicians with this health system, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Minimum Qualifications: Board Certification; Proven leadership success, preferably in a large health system; 10+ years of clinical experience. Call today for additional information and consideration. Opportunities to lead a large CCM department on the verge of going through major expansions are truly few and far between; Don’t miss out on what is very likely a once-in-lifetime opportunity; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1142-EXC|