Build a world-class Cognitive & Behavioral Neurology program with a major Florida health system. Work out of a brand new state-of-the-art Neuroscience and Rehabilitative Institute in a group of 15+ neurologists, 10 neurosurgeons, and numerous NPs/PAs, therapists, and support staff.
Hospital-employed by a physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system
- Currently recruiting 10 neurologists, including neurohospitalists, clinical neurologists, epileptologists, and 4 subspecialty Directors: neuromuscular, epilepsy, movement disorders, and behavioral/cognitive
- 3,200-bed system
- 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs
- 1,000 employed physicians
- $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
- New Neurology Residency program (June 2021) & New Neurosurgery Residency (June 2022)
- Collaborate with world-class specialists including 10 very well-trained/skilled neurosurgeons and an Integrated Behavioral Health Program that KCA Firm just helped them establish in 2020
Build a Cognitive & Behavioral Division within a large Neuroscience Department
- Become the Director of a growing Behavioral & Cognitive Division which includes a Directorship over a busy Memory Clinic
- 100% subspecialized – no general neurology patients once ramped up
- Large referral network – 1,000+ employed physician group at 15 facilities in a populous 5-county metro (one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S.)
- Access to neuropsychiatry and a rapidly growing behavioral health service line
- Mostly outpatient in Memory Disorders Clinic with optional precepting
- Rotate 4-8 weeks through the Inpatient Teaching Service and participating in Grand Rounds
- Comprehensive neurological support and Neurodiagnostics Suite – work alongside and collaborate with general, vascular , neuromuscular, epilepsy, and movement disorder neurologists and neurohospitalists
- Protected time for academic and administrative responsibilities
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs including over 50 physicians with this health system, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Minimum Director qualifications: Board Certification in Neurology with at least 2 years of cognitive/behavioral practice experience. Preference for completion of applicable fellowship program and UCNS subspecialty certification. Preference for prior leadership experience. Call today for additional information, preferences, and qualification; Don’t miss out on your opportunity to fully subspecialize and lead your own Division at a major health system and world-class Neuroscience Institute; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1157-NEUR-B|