Positions include: Division Directors for Neuromuscular, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, and Behavioral & Cognitive / General Neurology / Neurohospitalist / Epilepsy
Hospital-employed by a physician-friendly not-for-profit health system
- Large Florida Healthcare system in a booming cosmopolitan city of 2,000,000+
- 3,200-bed system
- 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs
- 1,000 employed physicians
- $7,100,000,00 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting quickly
- New Neurology Residency program (June 2021)
- Brand new state-of-the-art Neuroscience Institute
- Collaborate with world-class specialists and departments including 10 very well-trained/skilled neurosurgeons and an Integrated Behavioral Health Program that KCA Firm just helped them establish in 2020
10 openings due to fast population and programmatic growth
- 3 General Neurology – outpatient and traditional options, optional residency involvement, no stroke call
- 1 Neurohospitalist – 14 shifts per month, flexible schedule including 7 on and 7 off
- 4 Directorships: 1) Neuromuscular, 2) Epilepsy, 3) Movement Disorders, 4) Behavioral & Cognitive- ($330,000 base salary, $40,000 Directorship Stipend…)
- Establish and build new service lines in the new Neuroscience Institute at the main medical hub
- Outpatient position, inpatient is managed by neurohospitalists
- Protected time for Academic and Administrative responsibilities
- 4-8 weeks per year: Teaching Service training residents, Grand Rounds, and resident evaluations
- 2 Epileptologists – 100% subspecialized, 2 bed EMU, 100% epilepsy outpatient practice with and optional outpatient 4-8 weeks of Inpatient Teaching Service
Many physicians wait years or decades for opportunities like these to become available: high-income faculty and leadership positions in a highly requested Florida destination city. Immediate inquiries recommended.
- $330,000 Base Salaries plus wRVU production
- $25,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $40,000 Medical Directorship for each of the four new Division Directors for Neuromuscular, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, and Behavioral & Cognitive
- Comprehensive benefits package that including retirement (403(b) and 457)
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership,\, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking multiple general and fellowship-trained neurologists. Board Certification / Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1133-NEUR|