Join a large Critical Care Medicine Department as one of four specialized CV-ICU intensivists. Work out of a new 16-bed CV-ICU at an 800-bed Level 1 Trauma Center in collaboration with a 70+ cardiovascular group who will be developing an advanced heart failure program.
Hospital-employed by a physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system
- Currently recruiting 16 critical care medicine physicians to join the current group of 25 intensivists – 4 of whom will have extensive experience working in a CV-ICU
- 3,200-bed system
- 15 acute care facilities and free-standing EDs
- Only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region
- 1,000 employed physicians
- $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
- Home of the first closed ICU in Florida
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program (established 2010)
New 16-bed CV-ICU as part of an 80-bed multidisciplinary ICU
- Medical Directorship available and have four (4) positions total
- 14 shifts per month – 10 day and 4 night shifts
- Collaborate with the #1 largest cardiovascular group in Florida featuring 70+ of highly skilled, trained, and subspecialized physicians and surgeons
- New Advanced Heart Failure Program – must have expertise in caring for ECMO patients and implant devices including VAD, impellas, and balloon pumps
- Academic involvement training residents and fellows
- Lucrative financial package commensurate with skill and experience – may also take on additional shifts at increased pay rates
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and some of the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, Corporate Director of Critical Care, some of the CCM Medical Directors, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs including over 50 physicians with this health system, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking multiple board-certified / eligible critical care medicine physicians, preferably with experience and expertise in a CV-ICU. All positions including the Medical Directorship are subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1134-CV-CC|