Become the “Go-to” Mohs Surgeon in Central Florida
Join a Non-Private Equity Owned Practice
- Join a well-oiled Dermatology Institute
- Visible need – Mohs
- Two to four-week ramp-up period
- Full support, just perform surgery and provide white-glove patient care
- Outstanding quality of life
- Standard Monday through Friday schedule, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but flexible (just perform your surgeries and collaborate with your PAs)
- From the onset, a minimum of AT LEAST 5-7 Mohs AUC-Appropriate cases per day
- Two facilities in extremely affluent communities with plans to add more
- Choose your surgical and pathology equipment (Have a respected opinion from day one!)
High Income – $1,000,000+ in Year 1 – Efficient Practice – $1,500,000+ Potential
- $600,000 base salary with a productivity bonus of 45% of collections over a threshold of $1.4M
- $20,000 bonus per APP supervised
- $25,000 Commencement Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation
- $5,000 annual allowance for CME, books, periodicals, professional memberships, dues
- 401K with Corporate Profit-Sharing Plan
Living in Orlando, FL – More than The Theme Park Capital of the World
- Live in a thriving city of 2,000,000+ with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- No state income tax
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the dermatologist, PA-Cs, and the practice administrators
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 250 physicians in my career to all variety of settings
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained Positive-thinking board certified/eligible Mohs Surgeon. This is an opportunity to enjoy a great work/life balance while living in a great city. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Ryan Gehrke, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 105|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1110-Mohs|