Join one of the region’s largest health systems in a Florida Metro of 2,000,000+. We are looking for
candidates that are comfortable with both complex deformity and scoliosis. Work out of a brand new
state-of-the-art Neuroscience and Rehabilitative Institute in a group of 20+ neurologists, 14 neurosurgeons,
and numerous NPs/PAs, therapists, and support staff.
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system – “Top 10 Workplace” in Florida Metro
- Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 23 fellowship programs and counting
- World-class Neuroscience Institute
- New Neurosurgery Residency (July 2022) & New Neurology Residency program (July 2021)
Join a hospital-employed group of 10 Neurosurgeons
- Join a world-class neuroscience institute operating at the region’s only Level 1 Trauma Center, the system’s flagship 800-bed hospital located within walking distance
- Work in a highly collaborative neuroscience department committed to gaining accreditation for a Neuroscience
Center of Excellence
- Highly efficient practice – work at the main campus in downtown covering just one hospital
- The program continues to grow due to explosive growth in the area
- Call is shared and is 3 to 4 days per month (option to replace with a 100% spine-only call group)
- Train residents within your niche (prior experience training residents is preferred)
- Earn $1M+ from a competitive salary and wRVU production model
- Current University affiliation preferred, not required
- Two openings available for experienced candidates as well as those coming out of fellowship in July 2022.
Live in one of Florida’s largest cities
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 500 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, including over 75 physicians with this health system, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: Board Certification / Eligibility in Neurosurgery required. A team-oriented approach and high emotional intelligence required. Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1183-NS|