MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF PSYCHIATRY SERVICE LINE–>>> BUILD AN INTEGRATED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system – “Top 10 Workplace” in Florida Metro
- Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians, and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 9 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
Major Florida City – One of the largest health systems in Florida
- Build, develop, and lead a group of the nation’s best behavioral health providers and professionals
- Standardize and integrate best practices into a comprehensive service line spanning 5 counties while developing specialized programs and innovative care models including telepsychiatry
- Oversee major expansion efforts within the department immediately:
- Expand inpatient service line to other hospitals within the system
- Develop, grow, and integrate the outpatient service system-wide
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business leaders within finance, compliance, quality, and others
- Assist and direct recruitment of multiple top-tier psychiatrists across multiple facilities and disciplines
- Earn $500,000+ from a competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
Additional Clinical Needs
- Outpatient Psychiatry (Mon-Fri)
- Psychiatric Hospitalist – 7 on 7 off Day shifts
- Consult Liaison Psychiatry
- Subspecialty Interests include Child & Adolescent, Geriatric, Addiction, Forensic, Psychosomatic, and Sleep Psychiatry.
- Clinical roles earn a minimum of $365,000 in year one with $400K+ potential!
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Don’t Miss out on this rare opportunity to lead a big-budgeted Integrated Behavioral Health system while living in one of the most sought-after metropolitan areas in the country.
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the hospital CEO, senior leadership, psychiatrists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 150 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking an experienced behavioral health leader along with multiple well-trained psychiatrists in a major Florida Metro with excellent compensation and benefits. Board Certification/Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information and consideration. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1104-PSYCH|