Join a top Florida health system and earn an excellent income while living in one of the nation’s most sought-after metropolitan areas.
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system – “Top 10 Workplace” in Florida Metro
- Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians, and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 9 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
- Earn $700,000+ from a competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
Option of two different Florida metropolitan areas:
Option one: Metro Florida – Only Level I 800 Bed Trauma Center in Region – Population of over 2,000,000
- Join an established, collegial cardiovascular team alongside some of the finest physicians and surgeons in the nation
- Highly collaborative and collegial – no turf battles for cases!
- Be busy right away; build-up to 800+ wRVUs per month in less than a year
- One of the fastest-growing service areas in the country with plenty of volume to go around
Enjoy 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Many affluent neighborhoods with elite stars, pro sports athletes, and executives
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- 23rd largest city in the U.S.
- 1 hour access to the best beaches on both coasts
- No state income tax
Option two: Coastal Metro Florida – “Top 5 Beach in the U.S.” with a 480-bed Level II Trauma Center
- Establish a competitive vascular surgery program within a growing cardiovascular group that is rapidly absorbing market share.
- Build your practice out of referrals from the employed cardiovascular group as well as over 500 local physicians that serve the hospital.
- Have access to resources and administrative support from one of Florida’s largest and most reputable health systems.
Enjoy Florida pristine white sandy beaches & crystal clear water
- Coastal Florida metropolitan area of over 2.5 million residents
- One of the most popular destinations for golfing, boating, fishing, and beachgoing.
- Home to top-rated attractions including major professional sports, shopping, restaurants, bars, and cultural amenities.
- Record for most consecutive days of sunshine at 768 days straight!
- Busy international airport
- No state income tax.
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with senior leadership, surgeons, physicians, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 150 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking a board-certified / eligible and well-rounded vascular surgeon with experience in the most complex case types. The position is subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications; Don’t miss out! Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1179-VS|