100% Upper Extremity – No General Orthopedic Call or Cases
Level I Trauma Center in a booming Florida metro
- Join a large health system in need of multiple Hand Surgeons
- 2,000+ combined beds among 5 hospitals
- Enormous referral base
- State-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center, with an opportunity to purchase ownership shares
- New Orthopedic Center of Excellence facility under construction
- Goal is to develop an Upper Extremities Fellowship within the next couple of years and ultimately have up to 8 Hand Surgeons
- Join two other employed orthopedic hand surgeons
- 100% Hand/Upper Extremities
- Expanding hand program due to volumes – the two surgeons on staff are already producing 13,000 and 12,000 wRVUs each
- Work Hard / Play Hard
- Work with orthopedic surgery residents (25 residents in the program), who take first call in the ED for the hand surgeons
- Just 4 days/month of hand ED call (residents always take first call) and opportunity to take additional call days for extra money ($2,500-$3,000/day plus wRVUs generated)
- Be busy during the morning and day, frequently finish by 4:00PM
- Great culture with residents: Resident Olympics, Happy Hours, BBQs, boating adventures, etc.
- Very High Income
- $900,000+ documented income (will be higher with buy-in into surgery center)
- $25,000 signing/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 30 days PTO
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- No state income tax
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with both hand surgeons, the service line director, and administrators
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 150 physicians in my career to all variety of settings
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained board certified/eligible Hand Surgeons. This is a great opportunity to enjoy high income, a great quality of life, and live in a thriving city. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1091-HAND|