Join one of the region’s largest health systems in a Florida Metro of 2,000,000+ with multiple needs at three locations in the city’s most affluent suburbs. Work out of a brand new state-of-the-art Neuroscience and Rehabilitative Institute in a group of 20+ neurologists, 10 neurosurgeons, and numerous NPs/PAs, therapists, and support staff.
Join a hospital-employed group of 10 Neurosurgeons
- Join another neurosurgeon at a community hospital
- Enjoy a large and thriving elective spine practice, with optional cranial work
- Join three neurosurgeons who rotate between two hospitals
- 800-bed Level 1 Trauma Center
- 170-bed community hospital in a nearby suburb
- Enjoy light practice call and two calls per month at a level 1 trauma center
- Defined need for ALIFs and TLIFs – untapped service area
- Partner with pain group with the opportunity to buy into an ASC
- Establish a practice in a new state-of-the-art facility in one of the city’s fastest growing suburbs
- Untapped market to build a very strong elective-based practice
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system – “Top 10 Workplace” in Florida Metro
- Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 22 fellowship programs and counting
- World-class Neuroscience Institute
- Currently recruiting 10 neurologists, including neurohospitalists, clinical neurologists, epileptologists, and 4 subspecialty Directors: neuromuscular, epilepsy, movement disorders, and behavioral/cognitive
- New Neurosurgery Residency (June 2022) & New Neurology Residency program (June 2021)
- Academic component training residents (optional)
- Earn $1.5M+ from a competitive salary and wRVU production model
Live in one of Florida’s largest cities
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 450 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: Board Certification / Eligibility in Neurosurgery required. A team-oriented approach and high emotional intelligence required. Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1162-NS|