Prestigious Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program in Florida with 30% Protected Time for the Program Director
- Become the Program Director for an established fellowship program in Florida
- Accredited for 2 fellows per year
- 30% protected time
- 3 employed core faculty members already in place
- 13 infectious disease adjunct faculty members all employed by the same health system
- Join a large health system in Florida
- Work out of a Level I Trauma Center (no transplants)
- 800+ bed facility
- Home of 7 residency programs and 20+ fellowship programs
- Great quality of life
- 7-9AM to 5-6PM daily (flexible start/end times)
- Very little night call – 1:16 nights, which is phone-related and lasts from 6PM to 10PM
- Fellows mostly take first call
- Excellent Income
- Earn $330,000 to $350,000+ beginning in year 1
- Lucrative bonuses with low production thresholds (which take protected time into account)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 30 days PTO
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- No state income tax
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the entire Infectious Disease group, Medical Director, current Program Director, Service Line Director, and Administrators
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 300 physicians in my career to all variety of settings, including Department Chairs, DIOs, and Program Directors find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained fellowship training Infectious Disease physician with a minimum of 5 years of General Medical Education experience in Internal Medicine and/or Infectious Disease. This is a great opportunity to enjoy high income, a great quality of life, and live in a thriving city. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||#1093-ID-PD|