What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Personally met with all of the physicians in the group, spending a lot of time with the physician you will be working with
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have recruited more than 200 physicians and advanced practitioners in my career
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Highlights of the position include:
- Join a premier Pain Management group established more than 30 years ago
- Competitive salary, lucrative production bonuses, and benefits package
- Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- No Call
- Anesthesiology pain provider or physiatrist
Highlights of this Atlanta opportunity include:
- Affordable housing, 5-star restaurants, nightlife, and a thriving a economy
- Professional sports teams including basketball, football, hockey, and baseball
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Home to the world’s largest Aquarium, amusement parks, zoo, symphony, and museums
- International airport with the most direct flights in the world
Please inquire for additional details and qualifications. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly reputable group where you can have a busy practice, enjoy a great quality of life with an outpatient based practice and earn over $250,000 a year. This will be the last job you will ever seek . Apply Today!
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Id Number||5052-Pain|