Opportunity to mentor and advance professional goals of faculty
Focus on being a teacher and developing teachers
- This is an exciting role in mentorship and supervising the clinical faculty, doing their annual evaluations, etc.
- Mentor and support junior Clinical Sciences faculty in support of promotion and tenure
- Participate in medical student teaching in the various components of the curriculum, e.g., clinical skills, community and population health, and large and small group learning
- Remain active in educational and scholarly pursuits and promote scholarly activity by faculty and students
- Great work environment and culture
Work collaboratively with the Campus Associate Dean for Curriculum, Chair of Basic Sciences, and other leadership at the University
- Develop and oversee the annual Office of Clinical Sciences budget in collaboration with the Office of Finance & Operations
- Ability to work collaboratively with various levels of stakeholders (administrators, faculty, researchers, staff, and students).
- We are considering candidates that are either established leaders as well as rising stars (see minimum requirements)
Live in a thriving University Town with over 225,000 people:
- One of the nation’s quintessential college towns, with a lively, restored Victorian-era downtown bustling with shops, dining, and nightlife
- Excellent school systems (including Montessori, Charter, and college prep schools)
- All types of family-friendly events, including recreational parks, youth leagues, plays, concerts, affordable country clubs, & major sporting events
- Very low cost of living combined with big city amenities, including a significant contemporary art culture, boutique shops on every corner, and access to one of the busiest airports in the world
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the University’s administration, the Dean of the Medical School, the Chair of the search committee, senior leadership, faculty, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 550 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine degree from an accredited school of medicine with a current academic appointment of Associate Professor for a min of 5 years. Credentials as a scholar, educator, and leader with knowledge of LCME accreditation. Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Complete for additional information!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with all major sports teams, great restaurants, excellent schools, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1214-CSS|