What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Personally met with the CEO and COO to learn about the practice and their recruiting needs
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I placed three of their current providers
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Highlights of the positions include:
- Quality Practice
- Efficient office with wonderful staff members
- Average volume is about 3 patients per hour so you can provide high quality care
- See an average of 18 patients / day
- Quality of life
- Average less than 40 hours per week and never take your work home with you
- No after hours work, call, or responsibilities
- Outpatient practice opportunity, Mon – Fri
- Competitive Base salary
- Student loan opportunities
- 401k with matching contributions, health insurance, malpractice insurance, CME expense account, paid time off and more
- 24 days of PTO and Holidays
Coastal Florida – live and work in some of the best beaches of Florida
- Great amenities for the family – zoo, botanical gardens, science center, newly revitalized parks, water park, and numerous recreational sports
- Centrally located to enjoy all that Florida has to offer
- Reasonable cost of living
- “Top Beaches in Florida”
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained physicians. Candidates must be board eligible/certified and must be able to get an FL state license. This is a great opportunity to join a great practice, enjoy ample time off with your family, and earn a very high income. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||5052-FP|