What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Personally met with the CEO, VPMA, and Executive Director to learn about the practice and their recruiting needs
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have placed five of their current primary providers and over 200 physicians in my career
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Highlights of the positions include:
- Quality Practice
- Hospital Owned Multi Specialty Group
- See an average of 18 patients / day – see more and earn more
- Quality of life
- Average less than 40 hours per week
- Inpatient or outpatient options, manage your patients in the hospital or let the hospitalist team manage them
- Competitive base salary with a wRVU bonus structure
- wRVU model will allow you to capture everything that you bill
- 403B retirement, health,dental, malpractice insurance, CME expense account, and more
- 21 days of PTO and Holidays
Coastal Florida – live and work in Southeastern Florida
- Finally, live and work where you have always wanted to be
- Family oriented community with excellent schools
- All the amenities that you can possibly think of: Golf, 5-star restaurants, museums
- No state income tax
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained physicians. Candidates must be board eligible/certified and must be able to get an FL state license. This is a great opportunity to join a great practice, enjoy ample time off with your family, and earn a very high income. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||5054-IM|