$350,000+ no nights or weekends!
Highlights of the positions include:
Optimal work / life balance
- Join an established group of 4 neurologists
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday, 8AM-5PM
- No nights or weekends
- No phone-related call
- In-office procedures (EEG, EMG, Botox and Trigger Point Injections, etc)
Lucrative salary with production incentives
- Competitive base salary, plus full benefits and bonus incentives
- $20,000 commencement bonus
- $12,000 relocation allowance
- $3,000 annual allowance for CME, memberships, and dues
- 5 weeks of vacation and CME annually
Beach Paradise with First Class Amenities:
- Affluent cosmopolitan city of 600,000+
- International airport, farm-to-table fine dining, symphony, orchestra, and Broadway plays (Hamilton is coming to town!)
- 90+ golf courses offering some of the most beautiful scenic views you’ll ever find
- Retail malls, boutique shops, museums, recreational sports leagues for youth and adults, and pro sport teams
- Outdoor enthusiasts welcome
- Boating, jet skiing, deep sea fishing, hiking/biking trails, state parks, and Everglades safaris
- Miles of white-sand Gulf Coast beaches drawing thousands of annual vacationers
- Excellent educational system – top public and private schools, colleges, and universities
- Public high school with an International Baccalaureate program and an Academy of Finance is ranked as one of the best public schools in the nation by Newsweek
- One of the private schools was ranked in Forbe’s “Top 400 Schools to Get Your Kid into Harvard”
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained neurologist, preferably one who is comfortable seeing some Spanish-speaking patients. Board eligibility/certification required. Subject to availability – this tropical Florida outpatient only position with a generous salary and high-income potential will be filled quickly. Don’t miss your chance; Apply Today!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Placed a neurologist in this practice since 2009
- Conducted an on-site profile with the physicians and staff
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate parameters
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1072-NEUR|