Earn $1,000,000+/year in a growing Ophthalmology Department!
Join a University Program – Annual budget tops $1 Billion
- Join a University with over 300 residents and fellows training in 14 residencies and 14 fellowship programs
- Join a program that has recently added a world-renowned Dean and a visionary Chair that seeks to expand its regional referral center and establish an ophthalmology residency program
- Join a department chair that stresses the importance of each physician developing a work/life balance that is individually suited for them
Excellent earning potential with no competition – two needs: Cornea and Glaucoma Specialist
- Join a comprehensive ophthalmology department with optional research and cataract surgery opportunities
- Looking for subspecialists in Glaucoma and Cornea
- Ability to determine the specifics of your schedule, including patient volumes (be as busy as you want)
- The department has plenty of the latest equipment, including Argos, Zeiss OCT, Heidelberg OCT, Zeiss visual fields, Zeiss Fundus Camera, Combined YAG/SLT laser, Wavelight FS200, and Wavelight EX 500.
- Candidates with experience or coming out of training are welcome to apply
- Earn a competitive income at the 90th percentile of AAMC or higher based on experience
- Generous Base salary and wRVU production incentives
- Sign-on and Relocation Bonus
- Compensated call and Lasik
- 24 days of PTO, holidays, and 12 sick days
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage with a comprehensive benefit package
- $1,000,000 plus income based on current physician earnings
Live in a Metropolitan area of 360,000+
- Live in a historic, walkable city of tree-lined streets with stately homes, large, wide front porches, or the surrounding, quiet suburbs
- Excellent public and private school systems (including Montessori, Charter, and college prep schools)
- All types of family-friendly events, including recreational parks, youth leagues, plays, concerts, affordable country clubs
- Known regionally for their outdoor activities, including mountain climbing, hiking, biking, golfing, and canoeing
- Low cost of living, including a significant contemporary art culture and boutique shops
- 40 minutes away from the downtown metropolis and the airport
Enjoy the best of both worlds, a vibrant downtown metropolis with restaurants, live music, and parks, enjoy quieter suburban living, or choose acreage within 20 minutes of the clinic. It is a perfect area for anyone who enjoys hiking, fishing, biking, or golfing. There is no end to the charming lifestyle you can live in this active community.
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the University’s administration, the Dean, the Chair, and senior leadership, including the hospital CEO, practice administrators, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 550 physicians, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||COR-1220|