Looking for a great leader / collaborator
- Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM schedule
- DON is a salaried administrator
- The DON will share call in a 1:5 week-long call rotation with the ADONs, and nurse managers
- Responsible for setting expectations of care
- Developing a sustainable culture that improves all aspects of care
- S/he will be responsible for establishing protocols for patient care, hiring and coaching clinical staff, and developing and maintaining overall strategies for implementing high-quality care
- The ideal candidate will have a “bottom-up leadership philosophy.”
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and help with patient care
- Competitive Base salary dependent on experience and fit
- Discretionary 27% year-end bonus based upon six primary criteria
- $10,000 sign-on bonus and relocation
- 27 PTO days
- Benefits to include: Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance, Life/AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness403(b), Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Personally met with all of the organization’s leaders and toured their facilities including company headquarters
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 300 providers and healthcare executives in my career to all variety of settings find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking a candidate with a “bottom-up leadership philosophy”. This is a great opportunity to enjoy great income and a great quality of life. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1110-DON|