Division Chief Head and Neck Cancer | University of Virginia | Job # 1213-HN
Head and Neck Cancer, Otolaryngology
Posted 3 weeks ago
Join an Otolaryngology Department with a team of excellent clinical faculty with 18 faculty members.
Join the acclaimed University of Virginia Program that includes a Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Join a program with one of the most established Medical Schools in the country that enjoys an excellent reputation
- The Medical Center budget tops $3.5 Billion
- The clinic is located inside a state-of-the-art Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Great work environment and culture
Searching for a visionary and entrepreneurial leader to build upon the current success of the department
- We are seeking an innovative thought leader with expertise in advanced ablative surgery and multidisciplinary management of patients with head and neck cancer
- A typical schedule will include a mixture of clinical and teaching responsibilities and administrative/research responsibilities
- Great flexibility to explore the type and scope of the clinical practice
- The amount of allocated research time is candidate-driven
- Earn a competitive income
- Compensation is composed of a base salary and annual bonus, plus extremely rich benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package to include retirement for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous PTO package that includes 23 meeting days per year, along with a CME allowance
Charlottesville, VA – Live in one of the most requested University Cities on the East Coast
- University City with museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- A foodie town with excellent restaurants
- Located on the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and less than 3 hours from the beach
- Richmond is an hour away, Dulles International Airport is less than two hours away
- Excellent public and private school options ranked nationally
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the University’s administration, the Chair and senior leadership, the Head and Neck Surgery faculty, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 550 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: Board Certification / Eligibility in Head and Neck Surgery Oncology fellowship is required. Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and top-rated family-friendly amenities, located on the foothills of the blue ridge mountains and less than 3 hours to the beach!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1213-HN|