Join an OBGYN Department with a team of excellent clinical faculty with 51 faculty members.
Join a well-known acclaimed University Program
- Join a program with one of the oldest and most established Medical Schools in the country that enjoys an excellent reputation
- The University Annual budget tops $1.6 Billion
- One of a few programs with a Ryan Residency Family planning program designation
- Great work environment and culture
Searching for a visionary and entrepreneurial leader to build upon the current success of the department
- The incoming clinical Division Director will have 4 to 5 half days a week allocated for clinical time/OR time, approximately five 12-hr L&D shifts per month, and cover one weekend a month of L&D with 40% of their remaining effort dedicated to administration and education
- Looking for candidates that can collaborate with the medical staff and provide opportunities to lead and learn and commit to academic medicine
- We are considering candidates that are either established leaders as well as rising stars
- Earn a competitive income at the 70th percentile of AAMC or higher based on experience
- Sign-on and relocation bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package to include retirement, tuition remission for employees and eligible dependents
Live in one of the most requested Midwestern Cities
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- A foodie town with excellent restaurants, professional sports teams, and over 50 breweries
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- Ranked as one of the best cities to reside in the US due to a diverse economy, plenty of jobs, low-cost living, fun recreational options, and excellent family-friendly neighborhoods
- Airport is less than 15 minutes away
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the University’s administration, the Chair and senior leadership, OBGYN faculty, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 500 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1209-OBG|