Florida Faculty Anesthesiology | Major University System with Sovereign Immunity | Job # 1211-ANES
Acute Pain, Anesthesiology, Cardiac, Critical Care, General Anesthesiology, Neuro, Obstetric, Pain Management
Posted 2 weeks ago
Join an Anesthesia Department with a team of excellent clinical faculty with 94 faculty members.
Join a well-known acclaimed University Program
- Join a program with one of the most established Medical Schools in the country that enjoys an excellent reputation
- The University Annual budget tops $3 Billion
- The team consists of 94 faculty members and 110 residents and fellows and covers 67 operating rooms, 8 surgical ICUs, 16 NORA locations, and has published over 150 peer-reviewed publications/year
- An opportunity to work with complex patients with excellent collaboration among the faculty with a group that genuinely enjoys each other
- Development and leadership opportunities, receive executive-level professional leadership and serving leadership training
Faculty and non-faculty options are available, all subspecialty interests are available
- There is an opportunity to sub-specialize or work in a more general Anesthesia well-rounded practice
- Subspecialize in pain management, cardiac anesthesia, neuro-anesthesia, obstetric, critical care, regional anesthesia, acute pain management
- 20% of your schedule is dedicated to academic time – with the option to use that academic time or work and earn additional income
- Opportunity to teach and work with 110 residents and fellows
- Research opportunities are available – with a great statistics team and assistance in writing competitive proposals with access to the NIH and DoD
- Candidates with experience or coming out of training are welcome to apply
- Earn a competitive income at the 60th percentile of AAMC or higher based on experience
- Sign-on and relocation bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package to include retirement for employees and eligible dependents
- 8 weeks of PTO, Sick days, and personal days, ten paid holidays, and 20 meeting days per year, along with a CME allowance
- Enjoy sovereign immunity – focus on caring for your patients
Live in one of the most requested Florida Cities
- Booming University City with museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- A foodie town with excellent restaurants and sports teams
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- Lakes, rivers, and access to beaches within an hour
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the University’s administration, the Chair and senior leadership, Anesthesia faculty, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 550 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: Board Certification / Eligibility in Anesthesiology is required. Call today for additional information and consideration; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, and top-rated family-friendly amenities, and about an hours drive to the beach!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1211-ANES|