Join a group of 20 Urologists at a large non-profit health system in a booming Florida city of 2,000,000+ residents with world-class family amenities.
Hospital-employed by a physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system
- Join a health system with 3,200-beds, 15 acute care facilities (including Level I Trauma) and free-standing EDs, over 1,200 employed physicians and $7,100,000,000 (Billion) in assets
- Home to 8 residency and 23 fellowship programs and counting
Establish a satellite location in a fast-growing highly affluent suburb of a major Florida metro
- Join a large group of 20+ Urologists with 12 different offices
- All current urologists are far too busy to cover an additional clinic and hospital
- Visible need to add urology coverage at multiple hospitals in the fastest growing suburbs (which are also some of the most affluent in the state by GDP)
- Cover one hospital and likely just one office;
- Practice in recently renovated office space with outpatient procedure capabilities and experienced APPs/nursing staff
- Light call, efficient practice with skilled APPs rounding, come into the hospital to operate
- Compensated call at $850 for the 6th and additional weekday calls during a month and $1000 for the 6th and additional weekend calls in a month
- High-income package and potential
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- A booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and some of the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, urologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 170 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking multiple board-certified / eligible urologists as the health system adds urology coverage at multiple hospitals in the fastest-growing suburbs. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications. All positions are subject to availability. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1138-UR|