Metro Florida Urology
Physician-friendly not-for-profit healthcare system – “Top Workplace” in Florida Metro
- This award-winning health system includes 8 hospitals in the region with state-of-the-art equipment, including brand-new da Vinci Xi robots, spacious ORs, and that cater to both its patients and their physicians
- Join Urologists that are happy and have been in the community for 10 to 20 plus years
- Join a major health system where physicians are truly appreciated – e.g. three hot chef-inspired meals per day along with 24/7 snacks (even retired physicians stop by to enjoy the tasty meals provided by the system)
- Great work environment and culture
Join a hospital-employed group of 25+ Urologists with 10+ locations spanning 6 geographical regions
- See 15 to 17 patients per half day, six half days per week, with three half days for surgery and a half day off
- Flexible schedule to see more or fewer patients or have more dedicated OR time, based upon urologists preference
- Recruitment is for both the growth and retirement of providers with thriving practices, multiple needs at multiple locations
- Need for general Urology as well as subspecialty niche opportunities in Female Urology, Endourology, Urology Oncology, Minimally Invasive Urology
- Call ranges from 1:4 to a call of 1:8 depending on the site location, and weekend call is only at one hospital
Earn $800,000 to $1 Million+ from a competitive salary and generous wRVU production model
- $540,000 Base Salary with $60/wRVU production incentive over a threshold of 9000 annual wRVUs
- $50,000 Sign-on bonus
- Quality bonus up to $5/wRVU
- Additional call pay is available
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include 403(b) and 401(a)
Live in one of Florida’s largest cities
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and probably the best family-friendly amenities in the country
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars, business executives, and moguls
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, Urologists, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 500 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1205-UR|