Beautiful Florida retirement destination needing vascular surgeons – 150,000+ population over age 55:
Cover a planned retirement community that is doubling in size over the next 7-10 years
- Underserved area with a deficit of 2+ vascular surgeons
- Highly concentrated with the ideal patient population (age 55+)
- Low-acuity hospital settings with ample resources and trauma referral centers
- Benefit from an existing group of 20+ primary care and cardiology providers with dedicated cath time in outpatient labs
45 minutes to downtown with daily access to:
- 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Many affluent neighborhoods with elite stars, pro sports athletes, and executives
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- 23rd largest city in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the system’s administration, senior leadership, vascular surgeons, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the privilege of helping over 180 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking a board-certified / eligible, collaborative, and collegial vascular surgeon. The position is subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
|Job Category||Full Time|