No prior GME experience required. Take an important leadership role within an Internal Medicine Residency that was established in 2015 at a major Southeast University system
Highlights of the position include:
- Protected Schedule with a great work/life balance
- M-F, 8:00AM to 5:30PM
- 50% clinical (primarily precepting)
- 50% dedicated time for administrative/scholarly/program development
- Professional Growth
- Gain valuable experience to prepare for a career in academic medicine and/or as a physician executive
- Customized experience where you can decide your own projects based on your own skills and interests
- This is not a maintenance position with designated duties; rather you will have the unique opportunity to follow your professional interests and shape the character of a Division 1
University-affiliated residency program
Live in a thriving University Town with over 50,000 students:
- One of the nation’s quintessential college towns, with a lively restored Victorian-era downtown bustling with shops, dining, and nightlife
- Excellent school systems (including Montessori, Charter, college prep schools)
- All types of family friendly events including recreational parks, youth leagues, plays, concerts, affordable country clubs, & major sporting events
- Very low cost of living combined with big city amenities, including a significant contemporary art culture, boutique shops on every corner, and access to one of the busiest airports in the world
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- On-site practice profile with the Campus Dean, Director and Associate Director of the Medical Program, hospital CEO, and numerous members of the staff and administration
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 130 physicians in my career into a variety of settings, including Medical Directors, physician CEOs, CMOs and Department Chairmen
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained board certified/eligible internist. This is a great leadership opportunity where you can make a tremendous impact and enjoy a superb lifestyle. No prior academic or GME experience required. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family friendly amenities
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||Job # 1069-IM|