This seems to be an excellent career opportunity for a primary care or geriatric physician who has a passion for providing high quality care in the nursing home environment. The physician will enjoy a great quality of life with a 4 day work week. The physician will earn a very competitive annual salary and benefit package with a lucrative bonus structure to incentivize those who wish to see more patients or work more frequently. The physician’s income is almost entirely dependent on how many patients they wish to see. So, overall, this seems like a great opportunity as it offers a superb quality of life, a reputable and well-staffed facility, and the ability to earn a high income that is directly proportionate to the number of patients they wish to see.
What have I done to ensure the viability of these positions?
- Visited the area to personally meet with the physiciand and practice manager
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate parameters
- I have recruited more than 120 physicians and nurse practitioners in my career, and we placed the last two physicians to join this excellent group
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
- Join a successful primary care group of 10 providers specializing in the care of the elderly
- Replace a retiring physician – ramp up quickly to earn a bonus in year 1
- Work just four days per week, 7AM to 5PM
- No clinic or hospital responsibilities – just work out of a nursing home setting
- Work out of the largest nursing home facility north of Boston with 200+ beds
- Technologically advanced with a user-friendly electronic health records system
- Employed with a 2-year partnership track
- Competitive base salary, plus production bonus (easily achievable in year 1)
- Work autonomously at your own pace
- Earn a bonus for each patient seen over 68/week (average of 17/day)
- Opportunity to become Medical Director
- 5 weeks PTO and 2 weeks CME per year
- Live in the shopping and foodie capital of New England
- Easy access to multiple beaches (30-45 minutes) and the mountains (30 mins+)
- Four-season sporting paradise – enjoy the best of every season
- Winter activities include skiing just a few minutes away (downhill and cross country), snowmobiling, sledding, ice fishing, and tubing parks
- Summer activities include swimming at the beaches a few minutes away, hiking, hunting, sailing, boating to any of the 3,000 islands off the coast, and fishing (saltwater and fresh water)
- Live in the suburbs that is home to the #1 public school system in the state
- Charming neighborhoods with waterfront properties available where it’s safe for your children to play and even ride their bikes to the store
- Enjoy an entertainment scene that is known for its excellence in theater, music, artists, and maritime museums
- Airport just 30 minutes away for easy getaways
We are seeking board certified/eligible geriatrician OR internal medicine and family medicine physicians. This is a great opportunity to have a successful practice in an affluent metropolitan area on the coast. Have a thriving career where others can only vacation. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1058-GER|