Hematology Oncology | Southeast | $1,200,000+ Opportunity | Job # 1187-ONC
Hematology Oncology, Oncology
Posted 4 weeks ago
Immediately pick up patient volumes from two recently retired physicians at the #1 Cancer Center in the region!
Join a top-rated Cancer Center with a newly constructed 450+ bed regional hospital
- Regional hospital with the amenities of the most technologically advanced health systems
- Newly renovated Cancer Center
- State-of-the-art infusion center with dedicated nurse navigators, counselors, and social workers
- Triple-accredited research department with major university aliation for Centers of Excellence
- Physician-friendly leadership team focused on physician and staff retention
- Choose your own patient volume – customizable schedule with 1:4 call
$1,200,000+ earning potential based on current physician earnings
- Strong Base Salary with a generous wRVU productivity model
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $50,000 Student Loan Repayment
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Medical, Dental, Malpractice Insurance, 401k, and many additional perksl
Beautiful suburban southeastern city with a true four seasons – fourth largest city in the state
- Charming suburban community with strong family values
- Get all of the benefits of a larger city without the crime, traffic, and high cost of living
- Concerts, festivals, and cultural events year-round
- Outstanding public and private education options with several universities in and around the community
- Centrally located between 5 major cities – Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with senior leadership, physicians, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 170 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking oncologists of all experience levels to join an award-winning hospital team and receive excellent
compensation and benefits. Board Certification/Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications.
Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Get all of the benefits of a larger city without the crime, traffic, and high cost of living
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1187-ONC|