Interventional Cardiology | Southeast | $650,000 Base Salary | $1,000,000+ Opportunity | Job # 1191-CI
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Posted 4 weeks ago
Immediately pick up patient volumes from multiple physicians who are slowing down after having practiced
in the community for 20+ years.
Newly constructed 450+ bed regional hospital with an attached medical office building
- Regional hospital with the amenities of the most technologically advanced health systems
- Heavy patient demand in service area of over 500,000 with several physicians nearing retirement
- Award-winning Heart Center with state-of-the-art Cath Lab and imaging equipment
- Dedicated nurse and MA for each physician, experienced cath lab nursing team, many with over 20 years of experience
- Physician-friendly leadership team focused on physician and staff retention
- Guaranteed 1:4 call or better, potential to grow the program quickly and add more physicians in the future
- State-of-the-art equipment including EKG, ECHO (new in 2019), cardiac MRI, Toshiba 320 Slice CT, CCT, FFR, stress lab, heart & lung rehab, 3 Cath Labs, one hybrid lab, and one EP lab
$1,000,000+ earning potential
- $650,000 Base Salary with a generous wRVU productivity model
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $75,000 Student Loan Repayment
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Medical, Dental, Malpractice Insurance, 401k, and many additional perksl
Beautiful suburban southeastern city with a true four seasons – fourth largest city in the state
- Charming suburban community with strong family values
- Get all of the benefits of a larger city without the crime, traffic, and high cost of living
- Concerts, festivals, and cultural events year-round
- Outstanding public and private education options with several universities in and around the community
- Centrally located between 5 major cities – Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with senior leadership, physicians, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 500 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking interventional cardiologists of all experience levels to join an award-winning hospital team and receive excellent
compensation and benefits. Board Certification/Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications.
Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Get all of the benefits of a larger city without the crime, traffic, and high cost of living
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1191-CI|