Seeking Candidates of all experience levels
- Job Security
- Replace a departing physician with an established patient panel
- Efficient Setting
- Outpatient only, M-F, 4.5 days per week
- No administrative responsibilities
- Spend your time seeing patients / doing revenue-generating activities
- High Income Potential
- Annual salary, lucrative bonus structure, and a comprehensive benefits package
- $380,000+ income potential beginning in year 1
Your Lifestyle – The Entertainment Capital of the World
- Live in Las Vegas (or one of its numerous suburbs, including the 2nd safest city in the U.S. by Forbes)
- Warm weather year-round
- No state income tax
- Cost of living is 9% lower than the national average
- Third lowest state and local taxes in the U.S.
- Highly rated 5-star and gold-rated public / charter schools
- Food and Entertainment
- Top-rated celebrity chef restaurants and cuisine – every food enthusiast’s dream city
- Best comedy and live performance scene in the U.S.
- Orleans Arena, which hosts over 200 events per year including NCAA tournaments and national music tours
- Future home of the Raiders NFL football team
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway, hosting various year-round races including NASCAR
- Golf courses everywhere, including the 17th ranked Shadow Creek Golf Course
- Gives “staycation” a whole new meaning
- Outdoor Wonders
- Minutes from a resort lake and the mountains – great for hiking, biking, mountain biking, climbing, boating, waterskiing, and snow skiing/snowboarding
- 10 nearby National Parks
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Detailed practice profile with the physicians, CEO, COO, and office manager
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have recruited more than 140 physicians in my career to all variety of settings
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained board certified/eligible Allergist. This is a great opportunity to have a lucrative practice and a great work/life balance to enjoy living in Las Vegas, The Entertainment Capital of the World. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, golf courses, and top-rated family friendly amenities
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||Job # 1081-Allergy|