Replace a retiring neurologist in an established neuroscience center. Live in the suburbs of a metropolitan city on the beach.
Top Virginia Neurology Job:
- Efficient setting
- Hospital employed
- Salary plus lucrative RVU incentives
- Job security
- Replace a retiring physician
- 8 week waiting period for new patients
- Technology package
- Brand new neuroscience center
- Epic electronic health records system
- Telemedicine call service provided 4pm to 8am
- EEG/EMG equipment available in office
Rewarding Financial Package
- $300,000+ salary plus comprehensive benefits package
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Educational loan repayment
- Large metropolitan coastal city
- Top-rated school systems in Virginia
- Upscale amenities including the theatre, symphony, country clubs, museums, and yacht clubs
- Affordable waterfront housing with immediate access to beautiful beaches, deep sea fishing, boating, sailing, and swimming
Candidate qualifications (please call to inquire about further qualifications):
We are seeking a well-trained neurologist. Board certification/eligibility required. This is a great opportunity to have a successful practice in an affluent metropolitan area on the coast. Have a thriving career where others can only vacation. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Visited the area to personally meet with the neurologists, practice manager, and hospital administrators
- I provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate parameters
- I have recruited more than 120 physicians in my career, including several physicians to this area
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1056-NEUR|