Join a high-income well-established hospitalist group with one of the highest retention rates around. Live in a destination location on the beach.
Highlights of the positions include:
- 7 on / 7 off
- 3 to 8 admissions per night
- $320,000 base salary with upside potential
Daytime Hospitalist Position
- 7 on / 7 off – all day shifts
- 16-19 patients per day
- No procedures required
- Ample subspecialty support including 24/7 intensivist
- Collegial group with little turnover
- $265,000 base salary, can earn up to $300,000 in year 1
- All hospitalists make between $350,000 to $400,000 after the first year
Live in a large metropolitan city on the coast with breathtaking harbors and beaches
- Metropolitan area of more than 2,000,000 people
- Beautiful city on the beach – live on the water, in the yacht club, in a country club, in gated neighborhoods, or on larger sprawling estates outside of the city
- Upscale amenities including the theatre, symphony, museums, golf country clubs
- Family amenities including top-rated beaches, biking trails, Sky Zones, aquarium, waterparks, wildlife refuges, iFly, and all types of recreational sports and youth leagues
- Why live somewhere else when you can live on the beach while earning more than 90% of your peers?
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained internal medicine and family medicine physicians. Board certification/eligibility required. This is a rare opportunity to live in a thriving city and enjoy a financially rewarding career, starting as a hospitalist and then moving into other positions based on your future preferences. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
What have I done to ensure the viability of these positions?
- Personally met with many of the physicians in the group
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have recruited more than 120 physicians in my career including all of this group’s nocturnists and several hospitalists
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1075-NOCT|