This seems to be an excellent career opportunity for an gerontology, adult, or acute care nurse practitioner. Working in a large and efficiently run nursing home facility. This position offers very high job security as the practice is highly successful and there is no lack for patients to be seen at the facility. In fact, the provider may choose to work longer or take on additional Saturdays to see more patients if s/he wants to earn more money.
What have I done to ensure the viability of these positions?
- Visited the area to personally meet with the physicians and the practice manager
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate parameters
- I have recruited more than 120 physicians and nurse practitioners in my career, and we placed the last two physicians to join this excellent group
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
- Join a group of 10 providers specializing in the care of the elderly
- 4-day work week
- Nursing Home / Assisted Living
Financial Package / Parameters
- $95,000 starting salary, depending on experience level
- Production bonuses available
- 4 weeks PTO and 1 week CME per year
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Portland – live in the shopping and foodie capital of New England
- 30 minutes to multiple beaches and ski mountains
- Four-season sporting paradise – enjoy the best of every season
- Winter activities include skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, ice fishing, and tubing parks
- Summer activities include swimming, hiking, hunting, sailing, boating to any of the 3,000 islands off the coast, and fishing
- Live in the suburbs that is home to the #1 public school system in the state
- Airport just 30 minutes away for easy getaways
We are seeking Adult, Family, and Geriatric Nurse Practitioners. This is a great opportunity to earn a high income working just four days per week in a highly collegial group. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||NP-1062|