OBGYN | Beautiful Southeastern Metro | $400,000+Year One | 4-Day Work Week | Job # 1201-OBG
Posted 2 months ago
Growing metropolis centrally located between Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis
450+ bed hospital with Level III NICU, perinatologists, and 24/7 OB hospitalist coverage
- Join a group of OBGYNs that includes three collaborative perinatologists
- Heavy patient demand in a growing service area of 500,000+ – 2-3 OBGYN shortage
- Award-winning facilities, equipment, and resources
- da Vinci robot
- Level III NICU
- 24/7 OB hospitalist coverage
- Dedicated nurse and MA for each physician
- Experienced administrators, and nursing team, many with over 20 years of experience
- 1:7 weekend call – OB hospitalists allow you to spend more time in your own bed!
- $400,000+ Year One
- $375,000 Base Salary
- $50,000 Sign-on/Relocation Bonus
- Attainable wRVU production bonuses with realistic 90th percentile potential
- Student Loan Repayment
- 9 weeks of PTO/vacation/CME
- Stipend Payments available for residents!
True four-season climate in a family-friendly community
- Growing metropolis centrally located between Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis
- Has its own regional airport plus a larger airport less than 40 minutes away
- $200 Million riverfront renovation with a nationally-renowned park
- Concerts, festivals, and cultural events year-round!
- Outstanding public and private education options with several universities in and around the community
- Low crime rate and cost of living index, 15% less expensive than the national average
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with senior leadership, physicians, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the privilege of helping over 180 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking OBGYNs of all experience levels to join an award-winning hospital team with excellent
compensation and benefits. Board Certification/Eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications.
Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Get all of the benefits of a larger city without the crime, traffic, and high cost of living
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1201-OBG|