Outpatient Family Medicine with a defined partnership track!
Join a premier outpatient Family Medicine Group in Metro Florida
- Private Practice with Partnership track
- Replace a retiring physician with over 3,000 active charts
- Practice of choice in the community – gained 8,000 new patients in 2020
- Join a stable practice of 5 physicians and 4 PAs – all physicians have been with practice between 6-33 years
- Extremely efficient practice – each physician has 2 dedicated MAs and a scheduling assistant
High Income Potential – Partners earning $750,000+
- $250,000 Base salary with productivity from Day 1, plus benefits package
- Partners earning between $600,000-$900,000 through patient visits, excellent payor contracts and ancillaries including shared service incentives, procedure room/lab, mid-level productivity, and other revenue streams
- Real estate investment opportunity – The group owns the clinic and an additional building
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, including meeting with the practice administrator, the physicians, and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- We also placed the last partner to join this group 6 years ago
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 150 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained family medicine physician with an opportunity to earn well above the 90th percentile in a highly requested community. Board Certification / Eligibility required. The position is subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information and consideration. Don’t miss out. Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in a thriving city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1126-FP|