Join an established 30+ year-old practice living in one of the most highly-sought after destinations in the United States.
“Practice of Choice” drawing from over a dozen counties and across state lines
- Be busy right away – replacing a retiring provider
- 30+ years in the community with an outstanding referral base of physicians and patients
- Family-oriented culture – ownership refers to the office space as “an extension of our home”
- Excellent clinical support – well-trained medical assistants and technicians
- No hospital or weekend call – light phone call only
1-year Partnership Track:
- Align yourself with the practice’s pristine reputation in a rapidly growing service area
- Explore potential expansion opportunities
- Ultimately take over as “the face” of the practice
- Earn strong income with the potential to recruit additional mid-level support for ancillary revenue streams
Live in a major Florida metro of 2,000,000+
- Live in a booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, over 100 golf courses, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Affluent neighborhoods with elite sports stars and business executives
- 5th fastest-growing metro in the country
- Nationally-ranked public and private school systems
- One of the busiest international airports in the U.S.
- No state income tax
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the neurologist and staff
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 500 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
|Michael Kedme, President
|(770) 800-1192, ext 101
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Id Number