Medical Director position with a passion for a concierge-style practice for the elderly in a team-oriented environment.
- Leadership opportunity to help develop a new PACE program with a well-established not-for-profit organization with 2,000+ employees
- PACE program – highly customized concierge practice for the elderly including physicians, dieticians, nutritionists, meal delivery, home health aides, therapists, transportation services, etc – it allows patients to live at home instead of at nursing homes
- 70% administrative / 30% clinical (percentage will vary at times)
- Work with a dynamic leadership team passionate about providing top medical care to the elderly
- M-F, 9AM-5PM – no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Lead and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, patient transportation services, therapists, etc
- Create primary care protocols
- Develop a customized care plan for each patient in the program, which includes diet improvements, living condition improvements, exercise regimens – allows you the unique opportunity to be a super physician taking all of the patient’s personal and environmental situations into account so they may live longer and more enjoyable lives
- 2-3 days per week you will see 8-10 patients in a new community center and clinic (patients arrive in the morning for activities, meals, socializing, and doctor visits before being driven back home in the afternoon)
- Outpatient only – manage the health of 50-200 patients in total
- Mid-level support provided as needed (likely when patient panel reaches 80)
- $260,000 Base salary
- $10,000 year-end bonus
- $25,000 sign on bonus and relocation
- $100,000 for student loans
- $60,000 retention bonus
- $5,000 CME allowance plus 5 days for CME;
- 22 days PTO;
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
Living in St. Louis
- Charming metro of 2.8 million with all major metro amenities
- Top 100 Best Places to live by U.S. News
- Moderate climate between the 30s and upper-70s year round
- Live and work in one of the city’s most affluent suburbs less than 20 minutes from downtown
- Beautiful neighborhoods with diverse house styles on every street – from three-story Victorians to wood-framed farmhouses to traditional ranch and two-story colonials
- Cost of living well below the national average – you’ll be shocked to see the low home prices
- Hundreds of restaurants and two shopping malls within 5-10 minutes
- Best Sports City in 2016 by the Wall Street Journal: enjoy championship-level pro sports teams such as the St. Louis Cardinals (11 World Series Championships), the St. Louis Blues (2019 Stanley Cup winner), and a new XFL team coming in 2020
- International airport with daily departures to 74 domestic and international locations
What have I done to ensure the viability of these positions?
- Personally met with all of the organization’s leaders and toured their facilities including company headquarters
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have recruited more than 300 physicians in my career and look forward to assisting in your search
Qualifications: We are seeking a primary care physician with a passion for a concierge-style practice for the elderly in a team-oriented environment. Fellowship training in Geriatrics would be a plus, but is not required. Board certification/eligibility required. Positions are subject to availability and qualifications. Call today for additional information and consideration; Apply Today!
|Name:||Michael Kedme, President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 101|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1105-PACE|