$800k Partnership Potential – Major Metropolitan Practice Environment
Join the “Go-to” Oncology Group in the Savannah Metropolitan Area
- Multi-location Oncology Group (Independent, and not Hospital-Employed)
- Verified 90th Percentile Earnings
- Research Trials, Have your own NP or PA, Treat Your Patients with “cutting edge” cancer treatment
- Join an Oncology Group which is 40 years old with a defined need in a growing service area.
- Outstanding quality of life – 1:8 call; 1:10 weekend call
- Verified patient base from the onset
- Have autonomy over your practice from day one
Excellent Financial Potential – Partners earning $800,000+
- Highly competitive base salary with the ability to earn a productivity bonus while an associate
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and professional medical liability insurance
- 401K with Corporate Profit-Sharing Plan
- Relocation expenses covered
- 4 weeks PTO plus 8 paid holidays/year
- Annual allowance for CME, books, periodicals, professional memberships, dues
Living in Savannah, GA – Beach, History, and Southern Charm
- Live in a historic coastal city of 150,000 with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres featuring Broadway plays, some of the country’s finest golf courses at arms reach, and top-rated family-friendly amenities
- Many affluent neighborhoods with some of the country’s most historic homes as well as new construction
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Home to one of the top Art Colleges in the Country-Savannah College of Art and Design
- Vibrant music scene
- Access to the beach within 20 minutes
- Quick access to a major airport
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted an onsite profile, meeting with the partner oncologists, Advanced Practice Providers, and the practice administrators
- Provided consultation on the position, financial package, and recruitment process
- I have helped more than 150 physicians and executives find their dream jobs – including a physician that joined this group last summer – and I am looking forward to helping you find yours
Qualifications: We are seeking a well-trained Positive-thinking board certified/eligible Oncologist. This is an opportunity to enjoy a great work/life balance while living in a great city Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
Live in Savannah, Georgia – Beach, History, and Southern Charm
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1127-ONC|