Join a hospital employed practice with an outpatient schedule that provides a great work/life balance. You will enjoy a quick ramp up period in a highly stable practice environment.
Highlights of the positions include:
- Job Security
- Replace a retiring physician in an established hospital-employed group
- No competition – no other internists in the community are accepting new patients
- Efficient Setting
- Outpatient only
- No administrative responsibilities
- Spend all of your time seeing patients / doing revenue-generating activities
- High degree of autonomy in designing your schedule and appointment time slots
- Lucrative Financial Package
- $235,000 Base salary
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation allowance
- $75,000 student loan repayment
- Eligible for an additional $105,000 in education loan repayment (tax-free)
- $280,000+ documented earning potential
- Central Southeast location – 1 hour to three large cities including Nashville, one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast
- Find your dream home at a fraction of the cost-Lakefront and Country Club homes at $90/sq ft
- Resort lake 10 minutes from your office – great for boating, kayaking, swimming, and fishing
- High-tech community with an extremely high percentage of residents with Masters and PhDs due to the area’s industries – your friends and neighbors will be rocket scientists, world-renowned engineers, and physicians
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- No state income tax
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained physicians. Candidates must be board eligible/certified and must be able to get an TN state license. This is a great opportunity to join a great practice, enjoy ample time off with your family, and earn a very high income. Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Personally met with the CEO and COO to learn about the practice and their recruiting needs
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- We placed three of their current providers
- I have recruited more than 120 physicians in my career to all variety of settings, from hospital employed positions to solo and group private practices to academic department chairmen
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1065-FP|