Join a fast-growing urgent care organization in either Charlotte NC or Tallahassee FL serving as your state’s Medical Director. Grow your leadership career with this highly successful organization. Candidates of all experience will be considered (including final-year residents).
Join a successful and provider-friendly urgent care organization
- 23 clinics across four states, with 10 more in developmental stages
- Each state’s Medical Director will be responsible for all clinics in their respective state but will maintain clinical hours at one of the primary clinics in the metropolitan area
- A “culture of family” instilled at the executive leadership level that permeates the entire organization
- No prior leadership experience required
Currently seeking a State Medical Director for Florida and North Carolina:
Florida – Tallahassee Area
- Year-round warm weather with unlimited outdoor and recreational options
- 5-star restaurants, over 20 art galleries, and 15 museums
- Home to many of the nation’s most accomplished executives and celebrities due to its balance of a favorable climate and culture
- Florida’s most educated population – over half of its residents have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Short drive to both coasts – Just 20 miles to the 30A, famous for its beautiful white-sand beaches with direct access to Destin and Panama City Beach
- No state income tax
North Carolina – Charlotte Area
- One of the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas
- #8 Biggest Booming Cities in the U.S. CNNMoney.com
- Top 20 Best Cities for Business and Careers Forbes.com
- #2 among 25 largest cities for most desirable place to purchase a home Nerdwallet.com
- Top-rated attractions including major professional sports, shopping, restaurants, bars, and cultural amenities.
- Outstanding public and private educational options
- Busy international airport
- 14 shifts per month (day shifts only)
- Average of 37 hours per week in clinic at $125/hour plus a $48,000 Medical Directorship
- Benefits package including health insurance premiums (up to $1,000 per month), PTO, disability and life insurance plans, malpractice coverage, and CME
- 401K with very generous matching contributions
Option 2: Stay with your current job. Earn an extra $27,500+/year for one day per month collaborating with NPs! Inquire to learn more!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted a profile, meeting with the founder/CEO and CMO
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 170 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, including 8 of the providers in this organization, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking results-driven family medicine physicians with leadership aspirations. No experience is required but must fit into the organization’s “until the job is done” culture. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Choose to live in the Tallahassee, Florida or Charlotte, North Carolina area for each of these fantastic Medical Director Level Positions!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1197-FP|