Serve as a medical director for a booming urgent care organization and earn a great living in Coastal Metro Florida.
One of the fastest-growing urgent care organizations in the Southeast
- 23 clinics across four states, with 10 more in developmental stages
- Each state’s Medical Director will be responsible for all clinics in their respective state but will maintain clinical hours at one of the primary clinics in the metropolitan area
- A “culture of family” instilled at the executive leadership level that permeates the entire organization
- Board Certification in Urgent Care OR Family Medicine Required
- Earn over $280,000 in year one:
- Flexible clinical hours compensated at $125/hour
- $48,000 Medical Directorship will increase as they open more centers
- Benefits package including health insurance premiums (up to $1,000 per month), PTO, disability and life insurance plans, malpractice coverage, and CME
- 401K with very generous matching contributions
Coastal Metro Florida with 2M+ population – Jacksonville Metropolitan Area
- Year-round warm weather, sunny beaches with the nation’s longest shoreline, and unlimited outdoor and recreational options
- Booming city with 5-star restaurants, museums, theatres, golf courses, and entertainment options galore
- Home to several state and private colleges as well as five of the state’s highest ranking K-12 schools
- Cost of living 10% below the national average
- No state income tax
Option 2: Stay with your current job. Earn an extra $27,500+/year for one day per month collaborating with NPs! Inquire to learn more!
What have I done to ensure the viability of this position?
- Conducted a profile, meeting with the founder/CEO and CMO
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have had the pleasure of helping over 180 physicians and executives find their dream jobs, including 8 of the providers in this organization, and I look forward to helping you find yours!
Qualifications: We are seeking results-driven family medicine physicians with leadership aspirations. No experience is required but must fit into the organization’s “until the job is done” culture. Call today for additional information about positions, preferences, and qualifications; Don’t miss out; Apply Today!
|Name:||Dirk Jansson, Director of Recruiting|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 103|
Fill out to learn more!
All inquiries are confidential!
Choose to live in the Tallahassee, Florida or Charlotte, North Carolina area for each of these fantastic Medical Director Level Positions!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||1198-UC|