What have I done to ensure the viability of these positions?
- Personally met with many of the physicians in the group
- Provided consultation on the opportunity, recruitment process, and candidate selection
- I have recruited more than 100 physicians in my career including all of this group’s nocturnists
|Name:||David Wiley, Vice President|
|Phone:||(770) 800-1192, ext 102|
Highlights of the positions include:
- Choose between Hospitalist (days only) or Nocturnist (nights only)
- 7 on / 7 off
- 3-6 admissions per night
- No central lines or other procedures
- Ample subspecialty support
- Nocturnist – 3-7 admissions per night
- Hospitalist – round on an average of 18 patients per day
- Up to $280,000 salary, depending on the position and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Optional partnership track
- “UNIQUE FEATURE” Partnership includes subspecialty ancillary profits (CT scan, MRI, etc)
- $400,000+ partner potential – top 1% income nationwide among primary care physicians
- Option to move into other roles within the group after two years (i.e. daytime shifts or outpatient)
Live in a large metropolitan city on the coast with breathtaking harbors and beaches
- Metropolitan city of 1,000,000+
- Southeast coastal hotspot with tons of restaurants, golf courses, upscale amenities, and family-oriented amenities
- Numerous suburban neighborhoods with pools, clubhouses, golf courses, and other great amenities
- Great water activities: deep sea fishing, boating, sailing, and swimming
- Top-rated beaches that are fun for the whole family
- Upscale amenities including the theatre, symphony, country clubs, museums, and yacht clubs
- Prestigious public and private schools, colleges, universities, and medical schools
- Low cost of living, especially compared to other regions!
Qualifications: We are seeking well-trained internal medicine and family medicine physicians. Board certification/eligibility required. This is a rare opportunity to live in a thriving city and enjoy a financially rewarding career, starting as a nocturnist or hospitalist and then moving into other positions based on your future preferences. Don’t miss out; call me today.
Apply for this position!
Just fill out the information below!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Id Number||NOCT/HOSP-1052B|